Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Target: Making the most of overage!

Whenever I know that I will be getting overage I always try to use it towards Fresh Fruits or Vegetables, Toliet Paper, Baby Wipes  or Diapers or Laundry Detergent.

I went to Target yesterday only to pick up the Olay Bar Soap for $0.97 in the travel area. I always bring my binder with me and never leave it at home except on Sabbath.

Coupons that I always cut out are:


Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Diapers/Pull-Ups
Wipes (baby or cleaning)
Dish Liquid
Laundry Detergent
Hair Color
Shampoo/Conditioner

I have gotten so many free or really cheap items this way. Sometimes clearance at stores are hit and miss. Never the less I have learned that I always find things this way even if I don't use the item I will get it because someone that I know does. It also allows you to try a product you've always been wanting too.


Here is what I got:

4 -The Good Life Cat Food $0.65 on clearance
2-Up & Up Ibuprofin $0.99
4-Olay Bar Soap $0.97
1-Pampers Wipe Tub $2.39
1- Up Wipes pack $1.49

Total: $12.34

Use (4) $1.00/1 Olay Lotion, Body Wash or Bar soap coupon from 2/27 PG x3/31
Use (2) $1.00/1 Up& Up Pain Reliever Target coupon (adjusted to $0.99 twice)
Use (4) $1.50/1 The Good Lift Cat Food coupon from 3/6 RP x5/1

Subtotal $0.36 + $0.52 in tax
=$0.88

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...