Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Martins: Free Milk


The Cereal was $2.00 a box. I used the $1.00/3 coupon, $0.55 off hefty  (doubled to $1.00) and $0.35/1 dial soap (doubled to $0.70) that  I mentioned in the weekly matchups. I used my free coupon for Mrs. Pauls and got the free bird's eye steamfresh, hefty trashbag 10 ct. and 1 dial hand soap.

I paid $5.70 including tax and then it printed my free milk. I think if I had gone through the regular check out instead of Self check out I would have gotten the whole $7.49. I don't have another one to test. So I think my out of pocket would have been even lower. Next time.

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...