Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Walmart: Results of new coupon policy. It works!

Yesterday I had to go run some errands for church yesterday so I thought I would run into Walmart to test their policy.

I found lots of children/infant clothing on clearance. Formula, Toys, Pull-Up and Pampers Swaddlers were also on clearance. These items were found at the Walmart on Parham near Regency Mall.




Here is what I bought:

3- Gain Fabric Sheets at $1.87
1 40 ct. Walmart Brand Baby Wipes $0.98
1 Milk Half Gallon $2.52

Total $9.11
Use (3) $3.00/1 Gain Fabric Softener coupon from 1/30 RP x3/31

Paid $0.11+$0.39 tax
=$0.50

Yes $0.50 for everything. My cashier was very nice. She was not aware that you could do this. Remember the policy states you are to either be given cash back or you can have it applied to the rest of your order. Please don't let these coupons expire.

Always important to bring your printed policy with you. Never leave it at home even if you just leave them in your car. I never leave without them.

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...