Friday, July 13, 2012

Once Upon A Child: $1.00 Spring/Summer Clearance


Make sure to find a location near you.

I went about a week ago when it was 50%  off. Well as of 7/6 everything went to $1.00 I found out while I was in GA visiting the in-laws and so were the locations there. I found a beautiful assortment of things still left yesterday here in Richmond. The cashiers said all clearance will remain $1.00 until gone.

Be sure to buy for other seasons, It saves so much money. You can't beat the prices and the nice brands. They seem to have had "every season" (long & short sleeve, some sweater) on the clearance rack and I noticed that too a week ago. I think their older children sizes go up to size 6  and they are mixed in with the regular items. You just have to check each tag to see if it's marked :(. All the main clearance items are in the back up to size 2 (maybe 3 trying to go off memory) for boys and girls.

Note the Fall/Winter 50% clearance normally starts mid December and  then also goes to $1.00 early January.
Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...