Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kroger: Free Men's Gillette Body Wash today only!


Use $2.00/1 Gillette Mens Body Wash from 7/31 P&G x8/31

Note: I did not find any at the Kroger near Sams but I did go to the one on East Ridge  near Regency and they were fully stocked. I only had 5 coupons (thanks family for saving me your inserts) so I also picked up three mens Gillette Foam Shave Cream for $0.24 each. Remember only 4 of the same P&G coupon can be used per transation.

The cashier also read me a memo that as of 1/1/2012. Kroger will only take 5 of the same coupon per shopping trip, they will still double, only "one" of the same internet coupon per transaction and no more free coupons. I knew a change had to be coming to our area since Kroger has been making alot of changes over the past 6 months. Seems like some stores in the Mid Atlantic Region have already adopted the policy in OH and TN. Again that "show" is a plague and caused so much problems. People trying to duplicate what there doing, using coupons on wrong items and the list goes on.

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...