Friday, July 13, 2012

Local Readers: Safe Harbor

Safe Harbor has a family with a girl and boy clothing needs. Please if you have some time could you check to see if you have anything they might be looking for from the list below. They take donations on Thursdays; would you also consider going to your stockpile and putting a bag or box together to donate to them. Thanks so much! I don't have the clothes or shoes but I do have things in my stockpile I can donate. They are also in need of volunteers if your available.

Where to Donate

Clothing needs

Girl
Adult Small tops
Shorts for children size 14
Shoes size 5 adults
Socks
Under wear size 14 for teens
-Boy
Diapers size 6
Tops size 5-6 T
Shorts size 4T
Shoes 12 for toddlers
Socks
(The mom is also looking for a vacuum)

Thanks so much to my wonderful readers.


Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...