Friday, February 17, 2012

Walgreens: Free Chapstick till 2/18!

I just saw this today so basically we have until tomorrow evening to catch this deal because it ends tomorrow night and with the call of snow. I picked two of each kind on this trip and will probably get more after sunset tomorrow. Also you don't have to take the coupon out of the booklet just have the cashier scan it. I got all in one transaction and just paid tax. There also is no limit meaning you can get as many as you want in the transaction and once the coupon is scanned it will adjust so please be kind LOL!


Chapstick Tubes (singles) $0.99 on sale ($1.99 regular price)
Use $1.00/1 Chapstick Lip Care 0.15 oz. Wags Feb Coupon Booklet
=Free just pay tax

Thanks Wild For Wags,

Here is the coupon booklet at the front of each store:

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...