Friday, September 30, 2011

Target: $0.05 College or Wide Rule 70 Sheet Notebook!

Yesterday morning I went to Safe Harbor to drop of donations. Shout out to Sister T for the items you brought to church.  Afterwards I stopped at Target at Libby Place to pick up the Free Colgate Optic and $1.00 Nivea Body Wash. Be sure to get rain checks if you store is out. We normally get $3.00 men and women body wash coupons in the fall.

While I was there I saw tons of Dove Body Wash with Medium size bottles attached on clearance for $4.24, so $3.24 after the coupon coming in Sundays paper. To me that is a better deal because at the drugstores this weekend most are priced at $5.00. Also I saw lots of lamps, rugs, dishes, pictures frames and sheets all 75% off. I also picked up alot of baby items for 75% off and of course I got sizes for next year. Since that's what I did last year so I was set for this summer and this seems to work for me.

They had a ton of shoes 75% off. I picked up some flip flops for $0.62 cents. Also college rule or wide rule notebooks for $0.05 each. Remember you should be able to find the 75% items at any Target but clearance will vary.

What have you been able to score?

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...