Monday, July 25, 2011

Expired: Babies R US: 2 Day Sale! $5.00 Diapers


We got Huggies Diapers coupons in the 7/17 SS $1.50/1 and some areas received a $3.00/1 with no size restrictions or $3.00/1 for Huggies 60 ct. or larger. I did not get any papers last week. No rain checks either.


Also on the Huggies Pure and Natural buy 2  for $10.00 and use (2) $1.50/1. Pay $7.00 and receive a $5.00 Baby R Us Gift Card, makes them $1.00 a pack. The gift card ususally takes 6 hours to activate. But some maybe able to use it on the next transaction to lower out of pocket.


Baby R Us sent this to me by email here. Use this to price match at Walmart for the Huggies Pure and Natural. Call before to make sure they carry is so you don't waste gas.


Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...