Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunday Inserts

I love the coupon preview I just don't love the dollar amounts. The store ads pointed to a $0.25 off Gain Dish Liquid but the only one that came was $0.25 off Gain Detergent  for Laundry which 90% of all areas got the others got $1.00 off Gain Laundry Detergent. I looked all over coupons sites and that's what they got too. This companies should stop misleading and false advertising.



Also there is a Gap Outlet coupon from the Parade Magazine that says everything in the store up to 60% Off on page 11 plus take additional 15% Off your purchase of $75 & or 15% Off your purchase of $100.00 x4/26.

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...