Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rite Aid: Updates


The Nivea Body Wash is unlimited and not a limit of one. I am happy I bought 3 papers along with the free paper I have delivered. I actually purchased mine Sunday afternoon. I had Lord's Supper at church Sunday night so I did not have a chance to come back on and post.

Also I found Giovanni Organic Shampoo & Conditioner (white bottles in picture) on clearance for $2.24 each. I also had (2) $1.00 Giovanni coupons so I paid $1.24 each and got back as a surprise a $1.00 UP. I would have gotten two but she manually entered the conditioner because it was not ringing up even though it was clearly tagged. So I will remember next time if I run into this to have them to just scan the one that does ring up twice instead. These are regular price $8.99 and $7.99 at Walmart. I have been using these for about two years and love the difference.

No Nonsense Socks are B1G1 Free with psa $1.99 use the March No Nonsense Item  $1.99 & higher VV& April No Nonsense Item VV to get to pair for free by just paying tax. Also Lysol Wipes 28-35ct are on sale for $2.50 use $1.50/1 Lysol Printable via Facebook (print twice per computer) & stack with $1.00/1 Any Lysol April Rite Aid VV Printable (it does have a spray bottle on it but it does say any Lysol Item) makes it free for the first wipe and $1.00 for the second wipe plus it will count towards your $30.00 to get $10.00 UP.

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...