Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Expired: Cellfire Promotion 1/27!


Update: I got to log on once then the site crashed. I just went back to the site  and I had a $1.00 winner coupon. Some of you may find the same.
Once you sign in your will know automatically if you have won. Visit the site anytime between 10 am & 2 pm PST. Just load your winning amount to your card and use it on your next shopping trip. Please make sure you are signed up by tonight if you want to participate in the promotion. Create you a new account here.


Cellfire coupons can be added to your shopper saving cards and the coupons come off at checkout.

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...