Friday, December 24, 2010

Reminder: P & G Rebate

Just wanted to post a reminder:

Purchase $50.00 (before tax or coupon discounts) worth of any P&G products between 8/20/10-12/31/10.

Print the form here.

1. Read form before filling out.
2. Mail Original Receipts and no copies. (You can have multiple receipts.)
3. Allow 6-8 weeks for your booklet to arrive.

Here is a list of all P&G Brand items here. Click under #1 for all brands. Let me know if you need any help filling out your forms. I always keep all my receipts because rebates come up like this all the time. Just keep them in a separate area so they don't get thrown out.

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...