Friday, September 9, 2011

Local Readers: Safe Harbor

I received an email  this morning from one of my contacts at Safe Harbor and during the storm they lost power and they are in great need of a few items.

Here they are:

Powdered Laundry Detergent
Dish Detergent
Paper Towels
Canned Goods
Over the Counter Medicines
Deodorant
Toothpaste
Hand Pump Soap

I will be making a bag today for them. Remember they take donations on thursdays would you consider going to your stockpile and putting a bag or box together to donate to them. Still call the office they may let you drop it off earlier since there in need asap.


There wish list has also been updated. Please if you could take the time to help these families due to the storm the families are having to stay longer.

Where to Donate


Thanks,
Praznow

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...