Monday, June 13, 2011

Kroger: Updates

Okay so I have the photo to show you the wipes I bought. But my batteries are dead in my camera.

But this is what they look like:


The shelf was tagged $0.99 after mega sale discount for 72 ct Huggies wipes soft pack. Great thing is we got a $0.50/1 Huggies Wipes 64 ct + from 6/12 SS x7/9. So free after coupon doubles. The Cars Mega Board at the door says mega sale ends 6/25/11. So prayfully this items is included next week too, sometimes the items included can change.

I purchased 5 wipes, 1 Secret Deodorant & 1 Lays chips. Kroger sent me a free coupon for the deodorant and chips, so they were free. I had (3) $0.50/1 coupons and 1 $0.75/1 Huggies Wipes mailer I received in the mail. So I paid $1.40 including tax for my order. The Huggies 64 ct. tubs are also included in the Mega sale for $1.49 after mega savings so $0.49 each.

Also saw this:

Parkay Spray, Squeeze & Sticks $1.25 thru 6/18
$0.50/1 Parkay Product Printable must register
=$0.25 each

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...