Monday, May 23, 2011

Martins: Oscar Mayer Promo

Well I have to give it to Martin's they just keep surprising me. I just went to Martin's to pick up a few things. They have increased the prices on the Oscar Mayer items. The tags stated that the instant savings promotion would end on 5/28, which still works.. Also the individual price tags on the items said there prices were effect till 5/28. Two seperate tags mind you. 

Well the new tags state:

Oscar May Subs or Flatbreads $2.50 till 6/25

Oscar Lunchables with Fruit (no drink) $3.00 on sale till 6/25

It did not sit well with me to have to spend $6.00 more extra dollars instead just change. Also the shelf was full so I guess no one is doing the deal. I hadn't received any comments that anyone else noticed the price diffrence. One on the boards I'm on people are reporting now that the same thing happened to them. Makes me think I should of taken a picture of the tag.

Note I also updated the weekly deals too. We also did not receive the dollar doubles. Those who did have a good time. We received Spend $50 (remember before coupons) get $0.30 off a gallon and on the front of RTD a Free coupon for 100 Bonus points Valid 5-22-6/4, 1 per trans for Martins.

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...