Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kraft First Taste

If you have not signed up for there free program I would. You are there tester for new items sometimes before the items hit the store. I checked my email this morning and I had a free offer: Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese with Touch of Philly.


I have been extremely happy since signing up. Perhaps you will sign up and start tasting. Those who are already members check your account you may have received the offer also because some will and some won't the offers are limited. Sometimes after you receive one offer you may not be picked until the next go around. I only assume they do that so that each person can have a chance.

What has been your experience?

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...