Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
- Checkout coupons (also called "Catalinas") that are printed at our competitors' registers, have "Manufacturer Coupon" with specific requirements printed on them, a valid remit address for the manufacturer, valid expiration date, and a scannable bar code. (Basically RR from Walgreens or other stores)
Walmart does not accept the following coupons:
- Print-at-home Internet coupons that require no purchase
- Competitors' coupons for dollars/cents or percentage off, buy one get one free, and double- or triple-value coupons
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Coupons may exceed the price of the item. Change may be given or applied toward the cost of the basket purchase.
- We accept the following with Customer Service Supervisor/Management approval:
- 40 or more coupons
- Any coupon over $20
- $50 or more in coupons in one transaction
Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.