Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Target: Lot's of clearance!

Again I didn't have my pen so couldn't write down things. I don't know how I forgot it. I found tons of items at the Staples Mill location and Short Pump. I remember some of the prices but don't quote me, just take your binder. There baby items were only at 30% off. Lots of staionary items on clearance also.




Carefree 22 ct. $0.68
Carefree larger packs $2.48
Stayfree 18 ct.
Cystex
Nature Made Vitamins
Listerine Zero Mouthwash with trials packs
Tena $2.48
Tena Ultra Thins $9.48
Garnier Fructis Styler $0.84
Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner with trial pack $2.54
Renzuit Crystals $3.48
Oral B Toothbrush $2.54
Crest ProHealth Toothpaste
Colgate Toothpaste (Multi pack)
Fancy Feast Cat Can Food $0.26
Target Brand Rechargeable Toothbrushes $4.26
Target Brand Toothpaste
Schick Hydro Razor $6.14
Axe Deodorant $6.34
Old Spice Deodorant
Mr. Clean Mop sets
Other Mops on clearance



Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...