Friday, December 3, 2010

EXPIRED Walmart: $0.38 Krusteaz Pancake or Waffle Mix!

Here is another good find.

Some of you may recall I posted here about everything that can in that Sunday newspaper. Well there were single page flyer coupons in Richmond Times Dispatch. I cut them out and have kept them with me just in case I find them.

Well I was at Walmart before the holidays and noticed that they are regular price $1.88. The coupon says Save $1.50 when you buy One (1) package of Krusteaz Pancake Mix. They didn't have much on the shelf so I only brought two of each because I am not a shelf clearer. The coupons expire on 12/12 so make sure you get them before they expire. These will go to the food bank and hope you are able to find them also.

Kroger also has them:

Krusteaz Waffle or Pancake Mix $1.99 thru 1/1/11
Use $1.50/1 when you buy One (1) package of Krusteaz Pancake Mix Single Page Flyer coupon from 11/14 Richmond Times Dispatch  x12/12
=$0.49 each






Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...