Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thoughts!

This song ministers in so many different ways. I am not sure if you have heard this song but we have been singing it for a long time and love it. It really brings you to a deep worship with the Lord.

It's called I Give Myself Away. here

When we let God do the work it is awesome. Sometimes many things are going on in our life and we don't address them we just let it build up. Remember that Our Father never said it would be easy but if we would Trust him he we lead us. Are you letting God lead you today?

I hear from a few of you and many I don't :( . I hope and pray that everyone and your families are blessed.

Enjoy the song!

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...