Tuesday, November 16, 2010

EXPIRED: FoodLion: Reminder Free Birds Eye SteamFresh Vegetables thru 11/25


EXPIRED

Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables Buy One Get One Free
Use Birds Eye Steamfresh Lightly Sauced or Whole Grain blends variety Free when you buy One(1) bag of Birds Eye Steamfresh coupon from 10/24 SS x11/30
= Free (2 bags per coupon)

**You can only purchase 4 bags total per transaction. The cash register is set to do it that way. If you try to do more than 4 you will pay more. This seems to work this way for items that are listed in the ad that have limits, hope this helps. I had a very nice manager that helped me. For every (4) bags I paid $0.13 in tax. If you didn't get many insert that week the best deal would be to purchase more on ebay, most are sold in sets of 20.


Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...