Friday, December 10, 2010

Rite Aid: Update on Gift Of Savings!

Photo Credit: For the Mommas

November 26-December 26

You will earn:

Spend $24-$50, Get back $5.00
Spend $51-100, Get back $10.00
Spend Over $100.00 Get back $20.00

Also spend $25.00 on Select photo products and get a $5.00 bonus.

Spend $25-$50 receive a $5.00 Rite Aid Gift Certificate
Spend $50.01-$100 receive a $10.00 Rite Aid Gift Certificate

Enter all your receipts here after your shopping trips to help you remember. Make sure to read all the rules and instructions. Have fun!!

I never spend much out of pocket so I am not sure it will work for me. You go online and submit your receipts just as you would for Single Check Rebates. Looks like they are subtracting UP reward and manufacturer coupons so it maybe promising.   Update: I just check my account. They are subtracting coupons and UP rewards. But they are calculating your totals based on Pre-coupon cost. When I entered in my receipts I was not eligible because of my out of pocket spending. But now I am eligible for the full credit and they already requested my certificate for me. Thanks Rite Aid.

You still have time to enter your receipts. Please take a moment to do this. It takes less then 5 minutes to enter your receipts. Please email me if you need help entering your information. This is a family blog so we are all here to help.


Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...