Monday, November 29, 2010

Reminder: Free Lancing Devices till 11/30


I found these yesterday back near the pharmacy. They are regularly priced at $19.99 and the coupon is valid for up to $19.99. The coupon was found in 10/31/2010 SS (smartsouce insert) and it expires on 11/30/2010.

At Rite Aid  from 9/26-12/25 Purchase $30.00 of any variety with your wellness+ card and receive $5.00 UP reward. It says One $5.00 UP per card  not one period).  If someone would let me know if they were able to get more than one in separate transactions. Both my stores were out of stock.

I would suggest you look for these also at CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Walmart, Kmart, Safeway, Publix and Martins. Basically anywhere that there is a pharmacy.


Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...