Friday, November 5, 2010

Question: What day of the week do coupons come?

Many of you ask what days should I buy the newspaper? Typically the coupons only come in the Sunday newspaper, so this would be the day to purchase newspaper. Some of you have the paper mailed to you so you may get it sooner then Sunday. If it a good week for coupons you will need to go early for newspapers, if not they will be gone.

Remember if you want more newspapers but don't want to buy them have your neighbors, family and friends save them for you. Maybe as a thank you bring them some freebies from your shops.

You can purchase newspapers at Walmart, Dollar Tree (some), Dollar General (some), Gas Stations, Food Lion, Kroger's, Martins, Target (some), Publix,  Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreen's.

When there are slow weeks at the Drug stores I will typically use my rewards to buy newspapers. Be sure to watch your expiration dates. Walgreen's Register Rewards every 2 weeks, CVS Extra Care Bucks are good for 30 days after printed and Rite Aid UP rewards expire 2 weeks from the date printed.

Note: ALWAYS CHECK EVERY PAPER BEFORE LEAVING THE STORE TO MAKE USE YOUR COUPONS ARE IN YOUR PAPER. I stress this because many people unfortunately take the coupons out and leave the paper and that is just wrong.

Let me know if you have any questions and hope this helps.

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much, this is Julie we met at rite aid this morning. I just say hello to you now since I do not have time to read all your blog so far. need cook now. :) thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome. Have a look around and let me know if you have any questions. A good place to start is Getting Started, under privacy policy on the right.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...