Friday, November 5, 2010

Martins: 96 Boxes of Kellogs Cereal for $10.00 !!!


See all this cereal. This is why I love love love coupons. If you combine store sales with coupons You CAN pay nearly nothing.

Martins( formerly Ukrops) ran a promotion before school started. If you purchase 5 Kellogg's Items you received $5.00 Off Instantly. So what I did was purchase 10 items per transaction, received $10.00 off instantly, then used $10.00 in coupons ($1.00/2 boxes of Kellogg's cereal). Paid $5.25 including tax, then received a $10.00 (OYNO) On Your Next Order coupon for purchasing Kellogg's products.

So on my second transaction I repeated just as the first but I use the $10.00 OYNO coupon that printed from the 1st transaction, $10.00 in coupons with $10.00 off instantly (store promotion) paid $.25 tax, then received another $10.00 coupon and just kept repeating the transaction.

This is how I got 96 boxes of cereal plus 4 Eggo waffles,1 nutri-grain bars, 2 pop tarts, 6 boxes of  kebbler 8 ct. crackers and 10 bags of M&M's. Then I submitted for the Kellogg's rebate and they sent me a $10.00 check. So everything for free.

Pray I will be able to do this again over the next two months. If the store promotion sales are good to combine with. We donated 90 % of the cereal to homeless families, family, friends and shelters.

Please be on the lookout for the new Kellogg's Rebate Booklets Buy 10 participating items then receive $10.00 back by mail (1 for Nov 2010 and 1 for Dec 2010). Be on the lookout for the forms at your grocery store.


Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...