Monday, January 9, 2012

Walgreens: Cheap Tresemme & Free Pantene


Various Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Spray on Clearance for $1.29 and up
Use $3.00/2 Pantene Product from 1/1 P&G x1/31
=Free

Note: I went to another store and it was marked $2.99. So each store does not keep the same clearance schedule. Still be sure to price check.


Tresemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner 32 fl oz. $1.29 (reg $4.99)

Note: According to BA there at Walgreens the manufacture is just changing the bottle look and formula. Also the ones pictured above are the new look. The ladies put out the new bottles to soon and the tag was still up so they honored it. They pushed the old ones to the back and put the new ones up front. So be sure to check for that. I went to a second store and they had it tagged but empty so be sure to price check it if no tag.

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...