Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rite Aid: Lysol No Touch Dispenser

The Lysol Healthy No Touch seems to be a very regional sale. Not all Rite Aid store locations received this. When I got my paper I saw that it was not in there and I just called my store and it is $14.99 regular price. So no sale for us here in Richmond. Please check your ad and have your cashier to price check for you.

Lysol Healthy No Touch Handsoap Dispenser $7.49 (Limit 4)
$3.00/1 Lysol Healthy No Touch from 6/12 SS x7/13
Stack with $1.00/1 Lysol Healthy Touch Soap June Rite Aid VV
Pay $3.49, then receive $3.00 UP
=$0.49

Prayfully a good deal will pop up for us since the coupon is good for a month.

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...