Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rite Aid: Update

It does not appear that the Weekend Warrior Up is tracking correctly. This promotion or sale was not suppose to start till next week but had kicked in last week and was tracking and printing the $10.00 UP wyb $25.00 (Limit 2) for some but then the tracking left the bottom of the receipts.

Maybe it will work next week with Rite Aid sometimes we never know. I have not been out to test it but from emails from others it has not worked. I did not buy any papers and did not want to fight the crowd or be disappointed due to lack of stock. But never the less if you got the Tylenol Precise for free this weekend it was free so still good.

Also the Stride Spark Rite Aid Video Value. That particular flavor is not included in the $0.88 sale.

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...