Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogging Issues

Just wanted to come on to post to let you know what's been going on. For some reason blogger (my host) went down for maintenance on last Thursday and I was not able to post anything and it did not come back on till late Friday afternoon.

Many of you you I am a Sabbath Keeper so I  was not able to post anything on Friday due to the lateness in the day and after sunset on Saturday evening I spent the evening looking for the Hallmark cards which seemed to be maxed out everywhere at Martin's. I had not been out to do it myself again since I had posted about it during the first week it came out.

So I will be starting to post again today and throughout the week until I get it all up. Please bear with me. I just spent the last two hours cleaning up emails. Thanks much to all my loyal readers and friends.

Let me know if I missed a deal. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...