Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Diaper Study thru Arquest!



I have done these diaper studies for Arquest before and it was great. You will receive a short survey and form to log your diapers on. At the end of the study they send you a $10.00 check. They are currently searching for size 4 diaper sizes.

The diaper study I did was back on Oct and my check can with 2 weeks after the study. Give it a try:

You can call them at 1-888-342-7372 x622. (I just tried and mailbox was full)

-Leave your Name
-Phone Number and Area Code
-Child's Gender
-Product test size you are applying for

 or email them at consumerpanel@arquest(dot)com

-Leave your Name
-Phone Number and Area Code
-Child's Gener
-Product test size you are applying for

Let me know if your chosen.

Thanks Hip2Save,

Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...