Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Expired: Reminder: Free Nike Shoes!

Photo Credit

Update: Boy that was crazy. I did get to enter my information finally after lots of tries. We will just have to wait and see if we won. They did change the link so you had to enter the new address they gave and the site kept crashing. I don't think there were prepared for this amount of traffic. How did everyone do?

Here is your reminder.3pm EST and 12 noon (PST).......Remember I can't tell you how excited I was two months ago when I won a $50.00 Gift Card to Target courtesy of the Dr. Oz show.


Well Dr. Oz has another giveaway starting tomorrow January 4th, 2011 here. They are giving away 2,011 Nike Shoes for free and starts tomorrow at 3pm EST.


I will let you know that there site will run slowly but just keep trying not everyone will win but for those that do it will be awesome. We win some and we lose some.
Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...