Sunday, December 19, 2010

Are there coupons for this item?

Well have you ever wondered if you have a coupon for milk, etc... There are many sites out there that allow you to search coupon databases. Here is one that I use when I do the weekly match-ups and my shopping.

Hot Coupon World

1. Just scroll down and type in the name of the item in the desciption box.
2. It will search the database and let you know if you a coupon exists. If it does, it will tell you whether it was from an Insert, Tearpad or Blinkie.
3. If it's from an insert just go look for the insert in your coupon file, clip it and Happy shopping.
4. If you did not get the coupon that week you can always order from clipping services or ebay.

Let me know if you have any questions.


Please Subscribe to my newsletter bringing you deals each week and let me know what awesome deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...